Paneer is one of my daughter’s favorite food. She loves paneer is all form. I feel paneer is an awesome ingredient that can be used in multiple ways. Moreover, paneer is loaded with health benefits and has the goodness of milk. This creamy wonder is loaded with protein, strengthens bones, improves blood sugar levels and digestion.
Paneer tikka is a great way to add some veggies into your child’s diet. Colourful bell pepper is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium. Bell peppers provide a healthy dose of plant fibre, folate, and iron. Try out this simple paneer tikka recipe, your little one will love it.
Cucumber and Paneer Tikka – Quick Snacksbox Recipe
View this post on Instagram
Cucumber and Paneer Tikka . #inherlunchbox #aksharakadabba #babysnack #kidstiffinbox #lunchbox #quickrecipes #quickandeasyfood #foodblogger #preschoollunch #preschoolfood #zenithbuzz #babyfood #raisingafoodie #tiffenbox #tiffenboxes #lunchboxrecipes #recipes #easyrecipes #paneertikka #bangalorefoodblogger #roastedpaneer #fingerfood #paneerrecipes #homemade #easyrecipes #quickrecipes
- Paneer cubes – 1cup
- Bell Pepper – 1 cup (Mix of a green, red and yellow bell pepper)
- Garlic powder – 1 spoon
- Pepper powder – 1 spoon
- Chilli Powder – ½ spoon
- Oregano – 2 spoon
- Chaat masala – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Hung curd – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon – ½
- Salt to taste
Method To Prepare
1. Cut bell peppers into small cubes , the size should be similar to the paneer cubes.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, add hung curd, turmeric powder, pepper powder, chili powder, oregano, chaat masala, garlic powder, salt, olive oil. Mix everything well with a whisker.
3. Add the paneer and colorful bell peppers to this marinade and gently mix everything well.
4. Squeeze half lemon juice to this marinade and let this rest for 10-15 minutes ( you can refrigerate ).
5. Take a toothpick and thread red bell pepper, paneer followed by yellow and green bell pepper. Repeat this step for the remaining marinade.
6. Take a pan, add olive oil and cook the paneer tikka in medium flame for 5-7 minutes. Make sure all the 4 sides are evenly cooked.
7. Serve hot paneer tikka with coriander chutney.
1. To make a spicy version of paneer tikka you can add garam masala and double the quantity the chili powder.
2. You can add ginger garlic paste as it enhances the taste.
3. It is best to refrigerate the paneer tikkas for 20-30 minutes before grilling. It will enhance the flavours.
4. You can add onions and tomato to paneer tikka marinade.
5. You can also use a grill pan or tawa to prepare paneer tikka.