The immunity of kids is still developing, regular intake of nutrient-loaded food can contribute to boost the immunity and also provide much-needed energy throughout the day. Berries are the healthiest food options on earth, super delicious, and offer impressive health benefits. Dried berries like strawberries, blueberries and blackberries are rich in antioxidants, natural fibre and protect the cell.
In today’s meal box I have included dried berries and desi super nut -almond. Since my kiddo enjoys mixed veggies today’s lunch is a powerhouse of plant protein. The stir-fried vegetables are super crunchy, excellent in taste, and light on the tummy. The mixed vegetables offer energy to the child and can also be consumed by adults as a weight loss recipe. Here goes the quick recipe for stir-fried mixed veggies.
Stir-Fried Mixed Veggies – Protein-Packed Lunch Box For Kids
View this post on Instagram
Ingredients to Stir-Fried Mixed Veggies
- Paneer Cubes- 1/2 Cup
- Cauliflower florets – 1/4 Cup
- Baby corn – 3 nos
- Pepper Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning – 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter – 2 spoon
- Salt To Taste
Method to Prepare Stir-Fried Mixed Veggies
- Steam cook cauliflower and baby corn for 5-7 minutes on medium flame.
- Take a frying pan, add butter, roast paneer cubes, and roast in medium flame for 3-4 minutes or until it turns golden in color.
- Add in steamed baby corn and cauliflower florets to the paneer and stir fry all the veggies for 5-7 minutes in medium flame.
- Add Italian seasoning, pepper powder, and salt. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pipping hot stir fried mixed veggies is ready.
- You can replace paneer with tofu.
- Feel free to add in vegetables of your choice and tweak the in the quantity.
- Replacing butter with olive oil gives additional taste to the stir-fried veggies.